Posted: Sep 05, 2022
ANNVILLE, Pa. - The EMU men's soccer team wrapped up its northern road trip on Tuesday, taking on Lebanon Valley. With the score tied at one at the half, the Dutchmen used four second-half goals to pick up a 5-1 win over the Royals.
Records: EMU 0-3-0, 0-0-0 ODAC | Lebanon Valley 1-2-0, 0-0-0 MACC
- 5' - Andrew Foltz, making his first appearance of the season, picked up his first save when LVC's Kevin Donahue put a shot on net.
- 12' - Lebanon Valley took an early lead when Connor Given passed to Aidan Negron, who beat the Royals keeper, putting the Dutchmen ahead 1-0.
- 15' - That lead would last for less than five minutes, however. Dallas Organek intercepted a Dutchmen pass about 40 yards out, dribbled in and, from about 20 yards out, blasted a shot that beat the LVC keeper to his right, tying things at one.
- 16', 20', 25', 29', 42' and 43' - Foltz would keep thing tied going into the half, making seven saves on seven shots on goal from Lebanon Valley.
- 43' - Bryce Graf looked to give EMU a lead just before the half, but the Lebanon Valley keeper made a nice save, keeping the score at one apiece.
- 49' - LVC would score the game-winner just four minutes into the second half, on a shot from Peter Foerster on an assist from Aidan Negron. The Dutchmen would tack on three more in the half before the clock struck all zeroes.
- Organek - One goal, one shot
- Graf - One shot on goal
- Foltz - 12 saves
EMU will have the week off before taking on Marymount on Saturday in the Bridgewater-EMU Fall Classic. Kickoff against the Saints will be at 3:00 pm.
To keep up to date with everything surrounding the EMU men's soccer program this year, follow EMU on Twitter and Instagram, like EMU Athletics on Facebook or visit our website.